Thursday, May 8, 2008

A few words on hair...

My hands are still a little shaky from my Second Ride of the Week, so I apologize for any errant letters or other imperfections...

Jon asked me yesterday what on earth I could be blogging about that had to do with riding my bike to work, and the first example I gave was helmet head. I have lots to say about that. In Jon's honor, I decided to do a little experiment this morning, once I learned that I had a serious case of product-induced bedhead. I will be posting a series of photos, once I learn how to do it, that document said experiment. 'Twill be a sight to behold, I assure you. Here's the spoiler: helmets do not necessarily "cure" bedhead, as one might hypothesize.

2 comments:

Martha said...

I lied, my address only garnered a 92 walk score, but they conspicuously left out the safeway 0.62 miles away, and the trader joe's 0.8 miles away... I'm guessing they've left off some other things too, and the score is artifically low.

So there.

Katie said...

ooohh! I can't wait for the bedhead pictures!!!!