Friday, May 16, 2008

One of Those ...Days

I'd be heavily remiss were I not to post today, being it some sort of ride your bike day, nationally speaking, so here I am. Sadly, in order to make it to Cambridge in time for my haircut without foregoing my last billable hour of the week, in a week of few such hours, I shall not be riding. It's a darn shame, considering the weather. We don't get much actual spring in these parts, so these days of sun and dryish warmth are few. But, you know, hair has always been a priority of mine.

I'll make up for it next week, though, come what may. And there are photos to come as well, I promise. I just need to get schooled in it. Proper photo-posting, that is.

Sweet riding, any who so endeavor today.

2 comments:

Jonathan B. said...

Meredith: Did you not tell me last time we saw each other that you had finally established a hairdresser in Portland? Are you regressing?

Meredith said...

Ugh. Indeed I am. He didn't get the job done last time. My plan is to have him SEE the good haircut and then try to replicate it. If it turns out he's not up to it, I'll be back to the drawing board. I have, however, stuck with my new dentist. So far.